The staff at Dageforde Agency is just a phone call away to assist with claim reporting for damages that occur to your home or personal property.
- If you encounter damage to your home or property, call:
- Dageforde Agency at (402) 768-6414 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- After hours, call Mark Craig at (402) 768-3335 or Deb Craig at 402-768-2693 or 402-768-1379 (cell).
- We will start the claim process and contact an adjustor to view the damage.
- If you suspect damage due to severe weather, such as a hailstorm, contact Dageforde Agency. We will have an adjustor check the damage to see if a claim situation exists.
- Prevent further damage – Without risking your own safety, make temporary repairs to prevent further damage.
- Document the damage – For any emergency repairs, it may be necessary to photograph the damage before repair work begins. Don’t throw away any furniture or personal items until a claim representative has inspected them.
- If the damage is related to an an act of vandalism or theft, contact the police.
- Keep all receipts for temporary repairs, extra living expenses, or replacement items.