The importance of insurance and having a strong business relationship with your insurance agent is crucial when you have suffered an accident or have a loss. The stress can be overwhelming when dealing with a car accident, medical injuries, a claim from fire, water damage, or other natural disaster. The agents at Dageforde Agency will assist you every step of the way through the claim process. Our goal is to provide prompt, fair, and quality claim service on every claim reported to us.
If you have sustained an accident or loss, please contact Dageforde Agency as soon as possible at 402-768-6414 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. After hours claims can be called to:
Mark Craig at (402)-768-2693 (home) or (402)-768-3335 (cell)
Deb Craig at (402)-768-1379.
- Stay calm! Never leave the scene of an accident!
- Obtain medical care – Call 911. Most auto policies include medical payments for injuries related to an auto accident, so seek treatment as needed
- Contact local authorities – stay at the scene unless requiring transfer for medical treatment
- Obtain information from all parties to the accident, including name, address, phone numbers, drivers license number, license plate number, and insurance carrier and policy number.
- Obtain witness information, including name, address, and phone numbers
- Do not make any admissions of fault or sign written documents without consulting your insurance claims adjustor.
- If a camera is available, take pictures of damage. Cell phones with cameras can be useful at this time.
- Report the claim immediately to your insurance agent.
- Submit a Drivers Motor Vehicle Accident Report to the State of Nebraska within 10 days of the accident if there was an injury, death, or property damage over $1,000.